Saturday, August 29, 2009

GUYS NIGHT LOL

OOOH MAAN ITS HOT!!!!!!! woke up at 3 hella hot! uhm....most of my day was a waste till the later....hmmm was gunna go ride with voice didnt have time or a innertube i think theyre bouta stop tryna ride with me...uhm flaked on keas party my bad shits too far.....uhmm hit up the brazillian gabe watched ufc 102 with Gabe,Pepe,Austin,Calvin,Danilo,Balls,Armando,Nick shit was hella worth it knock outs all day randys fight was dope.... gabes dad is a hillarious guy....looked at his motorcycle pretty nice..got my pedals...recorded armando taking a dump lol my phone has the funniest stuff...got to drive the car again its been a while i know my dad didnt want me to but he was like yeah you messed up its ok tho...thats it hmm.....phone pics

The big screen
fights boring so this happens
it gets exciting
hella pizza and drank
spike hella cute

No comments:

Post a Comment